Re: Website update

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thanks for the kind words! Melissa, Rosetown will be a Layout when
      it's finished :-) The pictures all are taken on small Dioramas from
      my Friend John Cubbin and this Dioramas will not be a part of
      Rosetown. I'm also work on some Modules in the ZMOD Standard that my
      Friends in Norway use. You can visit Torsja's website for more
      information.

      best Regards
      Jürg

      P.S. My Camera is a Nikon D40x with a 18-105mm lens. The trick for
      sharp pictures is a Programm called Helicon Focus.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...>