Ztrack Adds Enhanced Search Engine

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Ztrack is happy to announce we've installed a category based search engine at
      Ztrack.com. In particular we feel this will help Ztrack visitors find
      specific articles in our 14 year (Hard to believe it's been 14 years!) back issue
      catalog. If you prefer you can still execute a global search of our entire site
      but we feel adding categories to the search interface can help you find what
      you're looking for even faster.

      In addition we're looking forward to updating our AZL and SZL pages in the
      near future. While these pages have been scanned and are categorized in our
      search engine, they have not yet been integrated into the newest Ztrack.com look.

      Enjoy the search!
      www.ztrack.com

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.