Re: Where is Jeffrey White

  • n_2_z_scale
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
      Melissa,

      I do not frequent this forum like I once did long ago, but upon
      reading the reply by Harold, and your question, I just called
      Jeffrey on his cell phone.

      Jeffrey told me that for some time now he has not been able to open
      his MSN email. He has MSN trying to remedy the problem, but no luck
      yet.

      Jeffrey said he has received the Grassinator. He wants to know how
      he should pay you for it. Please email me at sgt_tim1@... and
      upon receiving your email, will send you his work email address so
      you can personally converse with him. I promised I would not post
      his work email online.

      So just contact me and I will give it to you.

      N2Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...>