8902 set in CUBE box for sale

  • kz3dx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      I have one of the old 8902 sets that came in the Cube shaped box.

      The track has never been used.

      The cars are in like new condition.

      The 8800 locomotive has been replaced with an 8803 & tender which is
      in excellent condition. It runs great.

      The is a new re-railer in the box.

      And the the box itself is in very good condition. It does show some
      wear on the front edge.

      This is a rather rare set in the Cube box.

      I am asking $152 plus $8.50 USPS shipping the the lower 48 states.
      Cash or money order only no PayPal please.

      If you have any questions please email me, off of the group, at (kz3dx
      at yahoo dot com)

      Thanks
      Bill