NEW!!! Northern Brewing Company Beer Reefers!

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hobby Crafts N More proudly announces the release of our first car!
      Our first car is a vibrant Northern Brewing Company 40' steel beer
      reefer, complete with Micro Trains Line couplers & trucks, cases that
      interlock with all of your other rolling stock and a brief history of
      the company.

      Check them out on our website.

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

      (Click on the picture for more information).

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
      hobbycraftsnmore@...
    • dpstripe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        Kevin,
        Have you posted this on Trainboard or Z Central?
        Dan S.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
          Hi Dan
          I have posted this on Z Central Station but not on trainboard yet(
          have problem posting and didn't get back to it)
          Kevin
          Hobby Crafts N More

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, dpstripe@... wrote:

          > Kevin,
          > Have you posted this on Trainboard or Z Central?
          > Dan S.
          >

          > In a message dated 9/26/2008 10:29:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          > hobbycraftsnmore@... writes:
          >
          > Hobby Crafts N More proudly announces the release of our first
          car!
          > Our first car is a vibrant Northern Brewing Company 40' steel beer
          > reefer, complete with Micro Trains Line couplers & trucks, cases
          that
          > interlock with all of your other rolling stock and a brief history
          of
          > the company.
          >
          > Check them out on our website.
          >
          > http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
          >
          > (Click on the picture for more information).
          >

          > Kevin
          > Hobby Crafts N More
          > http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
          > hobbycraftsnmore@...

          > **************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life
          financial
          > challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and
          information, tips and
          > calculators. (http://www.walletpop.com/?
          NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)