Re: [Z_Scale] LUCK-IKE

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
      Dave,
      We are all encouraged and pleased that you did not suffer more damage than
      you did, and that your trains were untouched in all this. Your report on
      ongoing conditions should make each one of us pause and thank the Lord that
      we are as well off as we are.
      I personally don't think we just pass through life, but a loving God does
      watch over his creation. Some would say "but why did God allow"? Well,
      there are two sides to every coin and there is another agency at work here
      too.

      Even with this uncertain political climate and unfolding election drama and
      financial "mess" we are very fortunate and blessed in so many ways.

      May none of us complain and gripe about conditions or our lot in life.
      True, some have it better than others, but aren't we all glad we live in
      this country that allows us to go where we want, say what we want, do what
      we want, and even complain when and about what we want.

      Let's see, to get back to trains.......we all want MORE Z ! My, I guess we
      are a greedy bunch aren't we? :o)

      Best to all,

      From: "David George" <dgeorge24619@...>