Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New cars from MK4D

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008
      I have 3 cars from MK4D, and they are very well done, 1.waffle side
      2. hi cube gunderson's.

      However I have a little tiffle with Mark, and it is this.
      Does he want to sell his products or not. I have not seen on any of the Z scale forums where his latest cars are available.

      Why do manufacturers hesitate about advertising their products?
      It's not like they have to pay exorbitant sums of money for a one page
      add. Had I known his latest 2 cars were available I would have sent my
      order in already, cause it takes almost 3 or 4 wks. to get it.

                                    Harold Grady

      From: John Mui <jmui@...>
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New cars from MK4D
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 6, 2008, 7:53 AM

      Jonathan, I have some CSX decals that Allan made for me, so I plan to use
      them. Tim has CNW and DRGW decals, that you can adopt them to the airslide
      car. Its not going to be perfect, but its going to be close.

      John