Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Ztrains.com: The Brief Rant

  • Jim Glass
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 5, 2008
      Why do we care about MRR? It's a dinosaur and irrelevant, forget it. We have Rob's Ztrack. NMRA Scale Rails and Marklin Insider Marklin Magazine plus many, many Yahoo groups. Don't beat a dead horse, enjoy what we have. I do review the magazine rack at my LHS's and occasionally, rarely, buy a single issue of interest. We also have a local train show, Maple Valley in October, that puts hundreds of train mags and other publications out for free to participants. Put your energy on modeling and attending shows. Enough of the soapbox, I now retire again into my lurker habitat.

      Jim Glass
      a Frisco fan

      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 8, 2008
        That's exactly what I'm doing. <wink>