Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains.com: September MTL Press Release

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 4, 2008
      John,
      You are so correct in your statement about MRR. I maintain that they are
      unenlightened, unimmaginative, lack vision, stuffy, prejudiced, just plain
      stubborn, narrow minded, fraidy-cats and what ever else you can think up.
      Oh yeah, no guts and besides that, they don't want a challenge.

      There, top that tirade!!!

      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 8, 2008
        That's exactly what I'm doing. <wink>
        Dom