Re: [Z_Scale] Hi

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
      Barry,
      Where on earth have you been? Long, long time since I've seen you ! Think
      it was in Portland about 2204 or 05?

      Ever finish that globe layout? Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said anything
      about it.

      Hey, we are forming Southern Oregon Z and need more members. Our
      Thanksgiving weekend show needs your presence and the CZM club would
      benefit from your expertise this coming February.

      Much, much has happened in Z scale since we last talked.

      PM me at ljsnyder@... and I'll begin to catch you up on all the new
      things going on. You are way, way behind!
      Boy, have we got plans for you. Forgive me if I forget, but was your wife's
      name Susan? Long long time and I'm growing older by the minute.....my only
      excuse.

      Good to hear you are alive and kicking,

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
        Dave,

        Barry needs gas to come down to Medford, so better hold him to a loco every
        other month.. :o)