Re: [Z_Scale] Hi

  • David George
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
      Barry,
      Your SS check should allow you to buy two locos and one craftsman kit / month.
      Yahoo !
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
        Barry,
        Where on earth have you been? Long, long time since I've seen you ! Think
        it was in Portland about 2204 or 05?

        Ever finish that globe layout? Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said anything
        about it.

        Hey, we are forming Southern Oregon Z and need more members. Our
        Thanksgiving weekend show needs your presence and the CZM club would
        benefit from your expertise this coming February.

        Much, much has happened in Z scale since we last talked.

        PM me at ljsnyder@... and I'll begin to catch you up on all the new
        things going on. You are way, way behind!
        Boy, have we got plans for you. Forgive me if I forget, but was your wife's
        name Susan? Long long time and I'm growing older by the minute.....my only
        excuse.

        Good to hear you are alive and kicking,

        > Loren I am ready to get into Z big time.
        > Barry Vreyens
      • Loren
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
          Dave,

          Barry needs gas to come down to Medford, so better hold him to a loco every
          other month.. :o)