American Z Line Releases CP High Cubes

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      New for September!

      American Z Line has released Canadian Pacific 60' Gunderson high-cube box
      cars. The cars come in runner packs of four cars, each with a different
      road-number. The cars are highly detailed, pad printed and come with AZL's roller
      bearing trucks with blackened wheels. The set is item 90402-1.

      To order, please visit http://www.ztrackcenter.com/azl/ or contact your
      authorized AZL dealer. We anticipate that we will begin shipping late next week.
      Photos of the car will be coming at that time.

      TTX and UP high-cubes are still available!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016