Re: [Z_Scale] Re: PRR RPOs Now Available from AZL!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2008
      Jeff,

      Sorry, AZL is not offering the trucks separately at this time.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2008
        In a message dated 8/25/08 2:46:35 PM, harbormaster@... writes:

        > Your new RPO looks fantastic!
        > Will you be making your six-wheel truck and knuckle coupler sets available
        > to Z scale modelers?
        > We sure could use them for our MOW Crane and Boom cars!

        Jim,

        Thanks! I am glad you like the cars. AZL is not offering the trucks
        separately at this time. They are very nice!