Re: [Z_Scale] Museum Trip

  • David George
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 25, 2008
      Dom,
      Larry Donsbach were spellbound for parts of two days at the Miniature Wunderland in Hamburg last April.
      Along with the magnificent model train workings,,,,I really got a Kick out of the Rock Concert Scene and all of the moving trucks and vehicles with flashing turn signals and brake lights at the appropriate moments.
      There wewre many,many humorous activities illustrated throughout.
      We had a very good time.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave
      De: David George <dgeorge24619@...>
      Objet: Re: [Z_Scale] Museum Trip
      À: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Larry Donsbach" <ldonsbach@...>, "Rob Kluz" <ztrack@...>, "John Horton" <John.Horton@...>
      Date: Vendredi 8 Août 2008, 15h56

      Jurg,
      The next Geseke trip, in 2010 to Z-Friends Europe, will include a visit to Mulhouse,,along with the Miniature Modelbahn in Hamburg, and the "Dangle"bahn in Wuppertal.
      Thanks for sending this.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave