Re: New Layout

  • Les Mavor
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
      Neat looking benchwork, Tom. Some of our Z scale backdrop kits might
      prove very complementary to the scenes you're developing.

      Les Mavor,
      www.sceniking.com

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Browning" <thomascb2004@...> wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > Progress and pace is picking up. Go to the link below for the latest.
      >
      > http://www.texaszrail.com/new_layout.htm
      >
      > Best to all,
      >
      > Tom

    • cnwtrainman
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 27, 2014
        Just moved to a new house.  Have a small place for railroading.  About five inch wide shelves one leg six feet the other about seven foot. Im thinking of a switching layout based on the Cat Mountain switching layout that was in Model Railroder.Instead of SantabFe it will probably be Milwaukie Road. Already found a couple of the old Marklin American buildings that I nought on Bob*s resale page. Btw great place to find the stuff you missed. Probably going to just sit homosote on the shelf
        .
        Using Micro Trains track.
      • cnwtrainman
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 27, 2014
          Just reassured its 8ft x 8ft 9 1/2 inches wide. L otsa room for Z scale.
        • BAZ
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 27, 2014
            Why don't you try the Rokuhan track? They have so many different radii, you can make just about anything, and with the different turnouts too.

            Jeff

            Sent 'from the road'

            On Feb 27, 2014, at 6:13 PM, <cnwtrainman@...> wrote:

            Just reassured its 8ft x 8ft 9 1/2 inches wide. L otsa room for Z scale.

          • Gert Velthuizen
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 28, 2014
              Have a lot of fun in your new house and trainroom!!

              Gert

              To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2014
                Thank you