Re : [Z_Scale] Replacing a turnout?

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
      Sorry, a little bit late to reply. If you want to avoid the roadbed / height problem linked to the MTL turnouts, you may choose a turnout from Peter Wright ( http://www.wrightturnouts.com ) .

      These are power routing turnouts, you only have to do the correct wiring in order to respect the fair polarity on the points depending on their position, and to fit an undertable switch motor (in my case Tortoises).

      These turnouts exactly match Marklin's size, and are available with MTL style tie spacing as well as Marklin/Peco style tie spacing.

      Hope this helps,

      Dom