Errata & alternate sign pdfs for Curtis Bros available.

  • Michael Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2008
      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      Despite my best efforts, some errors crept into the directions for the
      Curtis Bros kit. I've added errata to my website on the Curtis Bros
      page - Curtis Bros Plumbing Stuff <http://www.pawofabear.com/Zcbpc.html>
      .

      I've also added some alternate signs as a PDF file on the same page.
      Please feel free to use them as you please.

      Cheers,