I giving more time

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      To give everyone a few extra days. You can still place your order for
      the Smoothside Union Pacific Passenger Cars Set. Until Sunday evening 8-
      3-08.
      The Pre-order Pre-Paid price is $80.08 for the four cars.
      Thank you
      Aaron Poscovsky
      zscalemodeltrains.com

      http://www.zscalemodeltrains.com/
    • David George
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        Aaron,
        I get taxed twice when I tried to use Paypal for the UP smooth side passenger set.
        First tax charge was $6.61 , then a $7.77 Texas Tax is computed on the first tax plus S&H charges of $7.50 = $94.19 plus the 2nd textax totals $101.96. That's a 25% increase in costs from original sale price. Is this correct?
        S&H = no dispute
        A tax= no dispute
        TWO taxes= DISPUTE---especially when 2nd tax is computed using the first tax in the total.
        Mister Dave

      • aposcovsky@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          I only see only one tax charge. I will refund as asap if the you do get charged twiced.
          You are the first person from Texas that has pointed out a paypal problem like this.
          I am very sorry for the problem. And will refund when this happens.

          Aaron Poscovsky
          www.ajmodeltrains.com
          www.zscalemodeltrains.com
          P.O. Box 740129