RE: [Z_Scale] my grassanator has arrived

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Bob,

      Using as a fly zapper only will invalidate the warranty.

      Flies are OK only if on your glue patch whilst laying the grass - then it
      works great as a mini insect-ecuter:-)

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa Cull
      UK

      Melissa, I thought I was allowed to make duel use of it? it is a smaller
      version of the electric tennis racket for the flies????? Trouble is the wire
      stops me chasing them and as it is such a small unit they get past me all
      the
      time

      Bob Fage (in the UK)