Re: my grassanator has arrived

  • Don A
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Use a BIG funnel to direct fast moving & jumping objects toward the
      electronics part.

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@... wrote:

      > Melissa, I thought I was allowed to make duel use of it? it is a
      smaller
      > version of the electric tennis racket for the flies????? Trouble is
      the wire
      > stops me chasing them and as it is such a small unit they get past
      me all the
      > time
      >
      > Bob Fage (in the UK)

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
        Hi Bob,

        Using as a fly zapper only will invalidate the warranty.

        Flies are OK only if on your glue patch whilst laying the grass - then it
        works great as a mini insect-ecuter:-)

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK