Re: [Z_Scale] my grassanator has arrived

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Robert,
      We are looking forward to seeing pictures please.

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
        ThankZ Bob,

        Glad the wait was worth it. I enjoyed making them in between my creaky
        health throwing various wobblies.

        Yes it does have a 12 month warranty - subject to not zapping catzillers or
        burglers with it, dropping it or throwing into water, I always provide a
        warranty with any electronic gizmo I make.

        Hope you all enjoy. I'll post a photo of the Grassinator UK style once
        worked out how to.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK

      • robertfage@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
          Melissa, I thought I was allowed to make duel use of it? it is a smaller
          version of the electric tennis racket for the flies????? Trouble is the wire
          stops me chasing them and as it is such a small unit they get past me all the
          time

          Bob Fage (in the UK)

        • Don A
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
            Use a BIG funnel to direct fast moving & jumping objects toward the
            electronics part.

            ...don

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@... wrote:

            > Melissa, I thought I was allowed to make duel use of it? it is a
            smaller
            > version of the electric tennis racket for the flies????? Trouble is
            the wire
            > stops me chasing them and as it is such a small unit they get past
            me all the
            > time
            >
            > Bob Fage (in the UK)

          • Melissa Cull
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
              Hi Bob,

              Using as a fly zapper only will invalidate the warranty.

              Flies are OK only if on your glue patch whilst laying the grass - then it
              works great as a mini insect-ecuter:-)

              Kind RegardZ

              Melissa Cull
              UK