New Release - Limited Edition from Randy Brown

  • Randy Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi again,
      I am happy to announce the release of the third of 5 new structure
      kits.

      Z-900LE ROOT BEER STAND - LIMITED EDITION

      This famous Root Beer Stand comes with numerous exterior detail parts,
      a tile floor and full interior.

      This kit represents a stand from the 1950's, but might be found
      presently in small towns across the US.

      Decals are included

      Only 75 of these numbered kits will be sold and are only available
      directly from me.

      Thanks for your continued support,

      Randy Brown
      Check out my E-Bay Store at: