Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Battery packs and controllers

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
      I had the privilege of playing with a sneak/beta/test unit of a new
      controller. Same case/size/power-source as the current one, but it will
      auto-sense DCC units. Pure DC train on the tracks? Goes to DC. DCC on the
      tracks it senses it and off it goes. Very cool! He also mentioned new
      features working into the Beta-2 units, but I will let Lajos talk about
      those.

      Dunno when it'll be available, but pure-DCC'ites, take heart, you can
      convert all your loc's to DCC and run 'em on modules or in a briefcase!