Re : Re : [Z_Scale] Battle of the Geeps

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      Sorry, I meant    "the presence of traction tires mostly act AS if the concerned axle would not pick up power anymore".
      Dom

      Myself I've made up my choice prior to purchasing any of these gems: a friend of mine elected to buy an AZL's sample. I saw it running. In my opinion, that loco is far more sensitive to any dust on the tracks, because, still in my opinion, the presence of traction tires mostly act if the concerned axle would not pick up power anymore.
       .