Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Questions about flex track and spray foam

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
      > kinks for me. (A kink is an angled rail joint, causes severe loss of
      > radius, those rails must be perfectly straight at the joint prior to
      > forming back into a curve).
      >
      > Practice with small sections of scrap material (usually obtained from
      > first attempts that went wrong).

      One other wonderful bit of advice I will pass on which comes from C J
      Freezer long ago - if you hold a mirror resting on the track angled at 45
      degrees down then look along the track and you have laid to the image in
      the mirror all the kinks, twists and doglegs become very very much easier
      to see - and thus smooth out.

      Alan