Re: Going to give Z a whirl.

  • Allan Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2008
      I'm not sure what specific items you may be seeking, but I have
      reduced the prices on remaining items on the list that I announced
      here some weeks ago. A number of items sold very quickly, but the
      remaining items are still available (at their reduced prices) and I'll
      soon be adding a bunch of track items and cast Marklin Z buildings to
      the list.

      Just contact me at ogreditor@... if you're interested.