Re: SF Bay area

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2008
      Dan,

      Jeff lives in San Jose, works in Santa Clara, both about the same
      distance.

      Come on down some day/evening.

      I can get you contact info if needed.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Harbormaster" <harbormaster@...>
      wrote:

      > Dan,
      >
      > You're always welcome to visit the Valley Ford SEARAILS design
      studio (65 miles N of SF), and see our Rapid Prototype MOW cars
      presently in development. You can also critique the Animated Scale
      Modules we are building for a client in Japan, and the new laser-
      cut/etched containers and industrial structures we are producing
      with our new laser in our local shop in Sebastopol for the domestic
      Z, N, and HO markets.

      > Of course, this invitation is open to all Z Scale Modelers. We ask
      only that you call first so we can agree on a time and date.
      Coordination is tough; Larry is building MOW turbofan rotators for a
      variety of industrial users, and KAT is ... well, KAT is chained to
      her desk with the .000 brush in hand, Scot is sculpting licensed
      models, and I teach CADD at a local College and am a full time Naval
      Architect, so we will make ourselves available to any of you who
      will adapt to our schedule.

      > We will always treat you to our local Sonoma County Zinfindel or
      Merlot, with local cheese and breads and olive oil. Its fun here
      when visitors come!