hallmark new NYC series

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      Its F series but look closely notice has very unsual roof hatches are
      they just lionel, or was there F engine made like that in real engine.
      the passanger cars 4 wheel trucks and the cars are shorties.
    • Robert Ray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "thomasc600" <thomasc600@...> wrote:

        > Its F series but look closely notice has very unsual roof hatches are
        > they just lionel, or was there F engine made like that in real engine.
        > the passanger cars 4 wheel trucks and the cars are shorties.

        Yes, that model represents an FT. Look at the N Scale FT locomotives
        MTL offers and you will see what I mean.

        -Robert