Re: [Z_Scale] Re: 10 days to NTS

  • W.R.Dixon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 11:39 PM
      Bill Hoshiko wrote:
      > Hi Bill D,
      >
      > Sorry to be getting back to you so late.

      Thank you Bill, much good info. I have printed and added to my
      convention package.

      We are staying a block or two away from the convention hotel and
      convention center so parking will not be an issue. My appearance will
      depend on other activities but I will make some time to help.

      It is going to be a long two day drive for us (two drivers) coming down
      from British Columbia for the convention proper but looking forward to
      it. Many things to do; tours, clinics, user groups, old friends to meet
      up with, new friends to make. It will be a great time. Going to melt the
      C/Cs a bit though especially if there are too many goodies there.<G>

      Regards
      Bill Dixon