Re: [Z_Scale] Re: John Cubbins Snowdiorama and Davids GP40 mod

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2008
      Hi Ronald,
      I feel the same way. I especially enjoy viewing the
      diorama when I've been outside in the Texas heat and
      want to go inside and sit back with a Mojito. Chill down a bit.
      In fact, if I look at it too long while the AC is running I begin
      looking around for a sweater!

      This diorama captures all those Winters I spent up in the
      Rockies a couple of decades ago. But it got to where I could
      no longer abide the long cold and dark of Colorado.

      Wasn't there a Z scaler who built a beautiful 4 Seasons
      layout that was featured in Model Railroader a while back?

      Reynard
      On Jul 5, 2008, at 6:47 PM, ronaldjhurley wrote:

      > Jurg,
      > I saved this to savor when I had some time on a Saturday night.
      > Wow! Thanks so much
      > for sharing the details with us all. What a treat to see a master
      > work created! I'm sure
      > there are other wonderful artists creating beautiful works but few
      > share like John and
      > Jurg... we are all very grateful. ron
      > >
      > > Dear Friends
      > >
      > > I've finished the website with the progress from John Cubbin's
      > stunning
      > > Snowdiorama a minute ago and I've placed some pictures of David
      > > Freehlings great GP40 mod along with several other "Snowshots" on a
      > > special site too. Let me say thanks for all the great work that my
      > > Friends are doing for me, it's very appreciated.
      > >
      > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Sdiorama.htm
      > >
      > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Snowshots.htm
      > >
      > > Sincerley
      > > Jürg
      > >
      > > http://www.rosetown.ch

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2008
        >Wasn't there a Z scaler who built a beautiful 4 Seasons
        >layout that was featured in Model Railroader a while back?

        Yes, it was a layout built by Lynn St Laurent, that has been sold since then to a fellow member of this group, living in Sweden or in Norway, and whom I forgot the name.....

        Dom