John Cubbins Snowdiorama and Davids GP40 mod

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2008
      Dear Friends

      I've finished the website with the progress from John Cubbin's stunning
      Snowdiorama a minute ago and I've placed some pictures of David
      Freehlings great GP40 mod along with several other "Snowshots" on a
      special site too. Let me say thanks for all the great work that my
      Friends are doing for me, it's very appreciated.

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Sdiorama.htm

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Snowshots.htm

      Sincerley
      Jürg

      http://www.rosetown.ch
    • ronaldjhurley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2008
        Jurg,
        I saved this to savor when I had some time on a Saturday night. Wow! Thanks so much
        for sharing the details with us all. What a treat to see a master work created! I'm sure
        there are other wonderful artists creating beautiful works but few share like John and
        Jurg... we are all very grateful. ron

        > Dear Friends
        >
        > I've finished the website with the progress from John Cubbin's stunning
        > Snowdiorama a minute ago and I've placed some pictures of David
        > Freehlings great GP40 mod along with several other "Snowshots" on a
        > special site too. Let me say thanks for all the great work that my
        > Friends are doing for me, it's very appreciated.
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Sdiorama.htm
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Snowshots.htm
        >
        > Sincerley
        > Jürg
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch

      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2008
          Hi Ronald,
          I feel the same way. I especially enjoy viewing the
          diorama when I've been outside in the Texas heat and
          want to go inside and sit back with a Mojito. Chill down a bit.
          In fact, if I look at it too long while the AC is running I begin
          looking around for a sweater!

          This diorama captures all those Winters I spent up in the
          Rockies a couple of decades ago. But it got to where I could
          no longer abide the long cold and dark of Colorado.

          Wasn't there a Z scaler who built a beautiful 4 Seasons
          layout that was featured in Model Railroader a while back?

          Reynard
          On Jul 5, 2008, at 6:47 PM, ronaldjhurley wrote:

          > Jurg,
          > I saved this to savor when I had some time on a Saturday night.
          > Wow! Thanks so much
          > for sharing the details with us all. What a treat to see a master
          > work created! I'm sure
          > there are other wonderful artists creating beautiful works but few
          > share like John and
          > Jurg... we are all very grateful. ron
          > >
          > > Dear Friends
          > >
          > > I've finished the website with the progress from John Cubbin's
          > stunning
          > > Snowdiorama a minute ago and I've placed some pictures of David
          > > Freehlings great GP40 mod along with several other "Snowshots" on a
          > > special site too. Let me say thanks for all the great work that my
          > > Friends are doing for me, it's very appreciated.
          > >
          > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Sdiorama.htm
          > >
          > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Snowshots.htm
          > >
          > > Sincerley
          > > Jürg
          > >
          > > http://www.rosetown.ch

        • de Champeaux Dominique
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2008
            >Wasn't there a Z scaler who built a beautiful 4 Seasons
            >layout that was featured in Model Railroader a while back?

            Yes, it was a layout built by Lynn St Laurent, that has been sold since then to a fellow member of this group, living in Sweden or in Norway, and whom I forgot the name.....

            Dom