Re: [Z_Scale] Photos for me from the NTS

  • Karin E. Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi Aaron,
      You can contact me off the forum with a list of those vendors names and I
      will be happy to do this for you. There will be close to a hundred vendors
      I would think, so if you tell me the companies and the specific person(s)
      whose photo you want that would be helpful. Otherwise I could end up
      shooting pictures all day in hopes that it might be the right guys :)

      Karin