Photos for me from the NTS

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      This is a out of place request. But, I would love if someome could take
      photos of the people from the Mfgs attending the NTS. For 6 years I
      have been purchasing items from these MFG, but only deal with phone
      calls or email. It would be nice to see the face of whom I have been
      talking with over the years.
      Sorry, no extra money right now to attend the show. Putting money in
      store inventory.
      Aaron Poscovsky
      AJ Model Trains
      zscalemodeltrains.com
      aposcovsky@...
    • Karin E. Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
        Hi Aaron,
        You can contact me off the forum with a list of those vendors names and I
        will be happy to do this for you. There will be close to a hundred vendors
        I would think, so if you tell me the companies and the specific person(s)
        whose photo you want that would be helpful. Otherwise I could end up
        shooting pictures all day in hopes that it might be the right guys :)

        Karin