Ztrains.com: Special July NTS / California Drawing

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Ztrains.com: Special July NTS / California Drawing

      At Ztrains.com we just held our June 2008 drawing for a pair of
      "How-To" scenery DVDs by Joe Fugate, our winner was Mark Pilarski of
      Rush, New York.

      We generally have drawing every few months, but we thought... "What
      the heck, let's have another one right away!". Our Ztrains Coffee
      Break sponsor for July, Ztrack Center, thought it was a good idea too
      so they have supplied us with an AZL F59PHI Metrolink locomotive and
      passenger set to give away! That's pretty darn nice of them.

      As with all Ztrains.com drawings, no purchase is necessary, all email
      entries are deleted once the drawing is over and the winner is picked
      at random.

      Enter now at http://www,ztrains.com and Good Luck!

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com
      Z Scale (1:220) Model Railroading
    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
        This link will work better if you change the link from
        http://www,ztrains.com [www comma ztrains] to http://www.ztrains.com

        ...don

        --
        ...don, Northern Ohio, USA