Re: Snow Diorama

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2008
      Helllo Reynard

      I 100% agree with your post regarding John, he is truly an Artist.

      best Regards
      Jürg

      http://www.rosetown.ch

      > Hello Jürg,
      >
      > I am glad that you posted the pictures, not only of
      > the snow diorama, but of your son, Kevin.
      >
      > John Cubbin is not only a good friend for me, his
      > work inspires me to do better. He goes out and
      > researches his materials and scenery like a genuine artist,
      > then brings to bear those haunting details for one
      > of the smallest scales imaginable. There is life
      > in those scenes. Your photography of them has
      > also contributed to the sheer joy of seeing them.
      >
      > Warm regardZ,
      > Reynard
      >
      > On Jun 30, 2008, at 6:25 AM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:
      >
      > > Hello Friends
      > >
      > > For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
      > > breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum,
      I've
      > > them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
      > > finish the website for this stunning Diorama.
      > >
      > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm
      > >
      > > Sincerley
      > > Jürg
      > >
      > > http://www.rosetown.ch

    • Allan Miller
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
        That snow diorama is absolutely superb! I printed it out at the
        office today (I'm the Editor-in-Chief of O gauge Railroading magazine)
        and for a while fooled everyone into think it was O scale. Truly a
        great example of what can be accomplised in Z!

        Allan

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

        > Helllo Reynard
        >
        > I 100% agree with your post regarding John, he is truly an Artist.
        >
        > best Regards
        > Jürg
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello Jürg,
        > >
        > > I am glad that you posted the pictures, not only of
        > > the snow diorama, but of your son, Kevin.
        > >
        > > John Cubbin is not only a good friend for me, his
        > > work inspires me to do better. He goes out and
        > > researches his materials and scenery like a genuine artist,
        > > then brings to bear those haunting details for one
        > > of the smallest scales imaginable. There is life
        > > in those scenes. Your photography of them has
        > > also contributed to the sheer joy of seeing them.
        > >
        > > Warm regardZ,
        > > Reynard
        > >
        > > On Jun 30, 2008, at 6:25 AM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hello Friends
        > > >
        > > > For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
        > > > breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum,
        > I've
        > > > them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
        > > > finish the website for this stunning Diorama.
        > > >
        > > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm
        > > >
        > > > Sincerley
        > > > Jürg
        > > >
        > > > http://www.rosetown.ch