May/June 2008 issue of Ztrack now available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      The May/June 2008 issue of Ztrack Magazine is now available! In this issue,
      you will find articles on:

      Jürg Rüedi's Long Diorama
      Review: farmhouse craftsman kits
      MTL GP35 maintenance
      Keep Z Faith Rally in Emmaus PA
      Creating a Z scale FRED
      Z-Modellbau’s Köf switchers
      Diary of a Crossover Module Creation
      And so much more!

      The issue is 48 pages this time! As an extra bonus... we include additional
      typos. Um.. sorry about that. We are still trying to figure out how these
      printed since they were caught in proofreading... Anyway, this is one full issue!

      Not a subscriber? Subscribe today online with our safe secure shopping cart.
      Visit the Ztrack website for more information.

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.