Ztrack Taking Orders for 2008 Subscriber Cars!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Ztrack Magazine is excited to announce our 2008 subscriber car. The car is
      being produced for Ztrack by FR of Germany. The car is etched nickel-silver and
      is an all new design. This year's car is a 56' Gunderson double stack
      intermodal container car. The car carries two highly detailed 53' injection molded
      containers from FR.

      Two versions of the car will be offered, both come equipped with AZL roller
      bearing trucks.

      The first version will come with a CN and a Canadian Tire container.
      The second version will come with a Crowley and a Canadian Tire container.

      The cars will be produced by reservation only. Order deadline is August 31,
      2008. Anticipated delivery is the first quarter of 2009.

      Reserve your FR cars now with your credit card, $140.25 each. No charge will
      be made until cars are ready to be delivered. Price subject to Dollar to Euro
      exchange rate. Offer is good for Ztrack Magazine subscribers in good standing.

      To order your cars, please visit:
      http://www.ztrack.com/special/fr/index.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.