Snow Diorama

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30 6:25 AM
      Hello Friends

      For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
      breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum, I've
      them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
      finish the website for this stunning Diorama.

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm

      Sincerley
      Jürg

      http://www.rosetown.ch
    • Loren
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 30 6:43 AM
        Jurg,
        John's work is simply out of this world. I think we are all blown away by
        the snow diorama.

        Onto a different subject........are you by any chance coming to the US for
        this NTS show this year? We of course would love to have you be here.

        Best to you,

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 30 6:53 AM
          Now these are some great shot. Great photos, loved looking at them.
          Aaron
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

          > Hello Friends
          >
          > For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
          > breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum, I've
          > them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
          > finish the website for this stunning Diorama.
          >
          > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm
          >
          > Sincerley
          > Jürg
          >
          > http://www.rosetown.ch

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 30 11:01 AM
            Hello Jürg,

            I am glad that you posted the pictures, not only of
            the snow diorama, but of your son, Kevin.

            John Cubbin is not only a good friend for me, his
            work inspires me to do better. He goes out and
            researches his materials and scenery like a genuine artist,
            then brings to bear those haunting details for one
            of the smallest scales imaginable. There is life
            in those scenes. Your photography of them has
            also contributed to the sheer joy of seeing them.

            Warm regardZ,
            Reynard

            On Jun 30, 2008, at 6:25 AM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:

            > Hello Friends
            >
            > For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
            > breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum, I've
            > them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
            > finish the website for this stunning Diorama.
            >
            > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm
            >
            > Sincerley
            > Jürg
            >
            > http://www.rosetown.ch

          • Jürg Rüedi
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 30 11:41 PM
              Hello Loren

              Yes, John's work is stellar and I will soon post more pictures on my
              website. About NTS... I'm sorry to say but I can't attend it this
              year. I really would like to see you guys personel.

              Sincerley
              Jürg

              http://www.rosetown.ch

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

              > Jurg,
              > John's work is simply out of this world. I think we are all blown
              away by
              > the snow diorama.
              >
              > Onto a different subject........are you by any chance coming to the
              US for
              > this NTS show this year? We of course would love to have you be
              here.

              > Best to you,
              > Loren

            • Jürg Rüedi
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 30 11:44 PM
                Helllo Reynard

                I 100% agree with your post regarding John, he is truly an Artist.

                best Regards
                Jürg

                http://www.rosetown.ch

                > Hello Jürg,
                >
                > I am glad that you posted the pictures, not only of
                > the snow diorama, but of your son, Kevin.
                >
                > John Cubbin is not only a good friend for me, his
                > work inspires me to do better. He goes out and
                > researches his materials and scenery like a genuine artist,
                > then brings to bear those haunting details for one
                > of the smallest scales imaginable. There is life
                > in those scenes. Your photography of them has
                > also contributed to the sheer joy of seeing them.
                >
                > Warm regardZ,
                > Reynard
                >
                > On Jun 30, 2008, at 6:25 AM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:
                >
                > > Hello Friends
                > >
                > > For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
                > > breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum,
                I've
                > > them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
                > > finish the website for this stunning Diorama.
                > >
                > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm
                > >
                > > Sincerley
                > > Jürg
                > >
                > > http://www.rosetown.ch

              • Allan Miller
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 1, 2008
                  That snow diorama is absolutely superb! I printed it out at the
                  office today (I'm the Editor-in-Chief of O gauge Railroading magazine)
                  and for a while fooled everyone into think it was O scale. Truly a
                  great example of what can be accomplised in Z!

                  Allan

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

                  > Helllo Reynard
                  >
                  > I 100% agree with your post regarding John, he is truly an Artist.
                  >
                  > best Regards
                  > Jürg
                  >
                  > http://www.rosetown.ch
                  >

                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello Jürg,
                  > >
                  > > I am glad that you posted the pictures, not only of
                  > > the snow diorama, but of your son, Kevin.
                  > >
                  > > John Cubbin is not only a good friend for me, his
                  > > work inspires me to do better. He goes out and
                  > > researches his materials and scenery like a genuine artist,
                  > > then brings to bear those haunting details for one
                  > > of the smallest scales imaginable. There is life
                  > > in those scenes. Your photography of them has
                  > > also contributed to the sheer joy of seeing them.
                  > >
                  > > Warm regardZ,
                  > > Reynard
                  > >
                  > > On Jun 30, 2008, at 6:25 AM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Hello Friends
                  > > >
                  > > > For those who haven't see the first pictures from John Cubbins
                  > > > breathtaking Snowdiorama on Trainboard or Zcentralstation Forum,
                  > I've
                  > > > them now on my news site. Please allow some more time until I can
                  > > > finish the website for this stunning Diorama.
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/news.htm
                  > > >
                  > > > Sincerley
                  > > > Jürg
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.rosetown.ch