Re: [Z_Scale] Re: ultrasonic cleaner question

  • Karin E. Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2008
      Oh, and John... if you go to ebay to look for a rack to fit inside (a good
      thing to have for hanging items centrally) do NOT get it from the
      watchtoolguy"! He ripped me off big time but at least PayPal refunded me
      the full amount. I say this because if you do a search for the rack (aka
      ring rack) his store will come up. I need to get one so whoever finds one
      please tell the other.

      A good way to hang a part in the tank is to use one or two of those plastic
      coated paper clips and bend it to shape to fit through a cab window
      (hopefully!) and hook it to the rack or something you can jury rig to
      suspend it. Sometimes the rack will enable you to lay it across it.

      Please tell me/us what the best solution is for non metal parts to use in
      this cleaner? I know nothing about plastics in this cleaner. Can you put
      brake fluid in it to strip paint off of an engine shell without damaging it?
      I guess starting out with short times will answer that one.

      Glad you found the machine. If you end up hating it then it wasn't me who
      told you a thing about it :)

      Karin