Website Changes

  • Rodney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2008
      I have made some changes to my website and would like some opinions on
      it. I have added background images and a Railroad Photo Library for
      people to share their personal railroad photos or layout photos.
      Please take a look at it and leave a note in the Questbook. Please
      don't be rude, everyone can read the questbook. If there is something
      you need to tell me please email me, don't put it in the questbook.

      I also made some changes in the Z scale area. I changed the product
      descriptions, I got a few complaints that they were confusing. Also
      the 3-N-1 Tool now has a standard Center to Center Spacing of
      1" instead of 1 1/4". I made some changes to the checkout to make
      it easy to configure the Center to Center Spacing's at checkout.

      I did the same thing for the N Scale 3-N-1 Tool except it still has
      a standard 1 1/4" CTC Spacing.

      New Website Address: www.rodneysrailroadtools.com

      Email: admin@...

      Thanks,

      Rodney
    • David K. Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2008
        Rodney--

        Saw something familiar on this page:

        http://www.fredlux.com/lux/nscale/track_work.html

        Those uncouplers... that was my article in MR! (June 2004)

        http://whiteriverandnorthern.net/clinic_30.htm

        How are those uncoupler working for you? I came up with the design
        before Accumates were released, and I've heard the uncouplers won't
        work with Accumates, just Micro-Trains. Just so you know!

        --David

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <rodneysrailroadtools@...>
        wrote:

        > I have made some changes to my website and would like some opinions
        on
        > it. I have added background images and a Railroad Photo Library for
        > people to share their personal railroad photos or layout photos.
        > Please take a look at it and leave a note in the Questbook. Please
        > don't be rude, everyone can read the questbook. If there is
        something
        > you need to tell me please email me, don't put it in the questbook.
        >
        > I also made some changes in the Z scale area. I changed the product
        > descriptions, I got a few complaints that they were confusing. Also
        > the 3-N-1 Tool now has a standard Center to Center Spacing of
        > 1" instead of 1 1/4". I made some changes to the checkout to make
        > it easy to configure the Center to Center Spacing's at checkout.
        >
        > I did the same thing for the N Scale 3-N-1 Tool except it still has
        > a standard 1 1/4" CTC Spacing.
        >

        > New Website Address: www.rodneysrailroadtools.com
        >
        > Email: admin@...
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Rodney

      • Rodney
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
          Rodneys Railroad tools

          I changed the look and feel of my website and made
          it easier to navigate from area to area. Opinions
          are wanted and appreciated. Please respond off list
          please.

          Thanks,

          Rodney

          http://www.rodneysrailroadtools.com