Re: [Z_Scale] Fw: Last run thru the Alps !

  • Ed Dalman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
      Jeff,
      Not only making money and spending it in Switserland, but how about finishing the modules for Anaheim NTS?
      Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
        It was a weekend. Besides, I broke my collar bone Friday night at
        the company soccer game so consider it 'theropy' :)

        I'm back Tuesday and my shoulder is getting amazingly better.
        looked at my 3x6 End module for inspiration. Track time tomorrow
        (unless the doctor says nope, noway, nada, nix).

        Jeff