Grassinator Progress Update - Almost complete

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hi to All those that have pre-ordered Grassinators,

      Just a quick note to apologise for the delay have both been ill again twice
      with my creaky health in midst of building them and had problems sourcing a
      suitable adhesive this side of the pond this has now arrived along with the
      primer to get it to work on the material.

      Anyway the dozen Grassinators I'm building are 95% complete, electrically
      tested and just awaiting for me to glue the plastic bits together over the
      weekend then I can pack and ship out.

      ThankZ for your patience, they will be with you all real soon now.

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa Cull
      UK
    • robertfage@aol.com