Re: [Z_Scale] NTS show calif .need little help with things happening

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2008
      As far as I know there is nothing "planned" other than the show itself.
      Informally we talked about a large-gathering dinner on saturday night
      (which I think I was stupid enough to volunteer to organize). I'm just
      waiting for a close-enough headcount to know where to go.

      From what I've seen most people won't be here long enough before/after NTS
      to try to organize any trips to railroad museums, railfan sites, etc, but
      I'm willing to make suggestions to those who want some.

      Monitor the discussions on the Z_NTS2008 yahoo list. This like this are
      discussed there.

      John