Anthony???again

  • stevegail
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      I know this question has been posed before plus I have read the notice
      on the Z Scale Monster web site about Anthony. However, I sent am e-
      mail two and a half weeks ago with no answer and sent in an order a
      week and a half ago with no response. I'm not worried about my order
      or my money but I'm wondering if Anthony's illness is worse than is
      being acknowledged. Has anyone spoken to Anthony or heard from him
      lately.
      --Steve from the other Phoenix
    • non
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        I mailed a card to him last week. Just to wish well.
        I haven't heard anything.
        Aaron Poscovsky
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "stevegail" <sschulman541@...> wrote:

        > I know this question has been posed before plus I have read the notice
        > on the Z Scale Monster web site about Anthony. However, I sent am e-
        > mail two and a half weeks ago with no answer and sent in an order a
        > week and a half ago with no response. I'm not worried about my order
        > or my money but I'm wondering if Anthony's illness is worse than is
        > being acknowledged. Has anyone spoken to Anthony or heard from him
        > lately.
        > --Steve from the other Phoenix

      • Karin E. Snyder
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
          Hi Steve (and everyone else who is wondering),

          Anthony has an up and down crippling disease and it is currently knocking
          him WAY down. His wife, Shannon, has been having to take on (probably
          again") the incredible stress of taking over Z Scale Monster. On Anthony's
          website Shannon has informed his clientele that he needs time; that emails
          WILL be returned.. eventually orders WILL be filled, that as of now Anthony
          wants ZSM to not only just carry on, but thrive as best as he can through
          this tough time.

          Please have patience with him. I also have a double whammy crippling
          disease but I just happen to be on the up side at this time.

          Anthony, we wish you a speedy recovery and back soon into the world of Z.

          Karin Snyder

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
            I received an email from Anthony the other day regarding a recent
            order. I wish him the best and hope he feels better soon.

            John
          • www.zscalemonster.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
              Hello all my favorite Zscalers,

              Thank you all so much for your emails and notes about recovering.
              If you are curios about what I am battling, you can read some info on
              the following "About Us" page:
              <http://www.zscalemonster.com/about_zsm.htm>

              I am up and moving but pretty slowly lately. I have not been over here
              to the Yahoo Z Group for quite some time and am glad to see the
              positive comments here too. All orders are being processed but I am
              just not shipping them within 12 hours as I normally do. It is taking
              me more like 2-3 days lately but it is no skin off my back. Keep your
              orders coming because without them I would go nuts. I need my work for
              my therapy, it takes my mind off the pain and I am sure you can
              understand! Don't hesitate to send your orders, I am here to serve you
              and I will always do so with a big smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              If I missed your email from the last few weeks, by all means send it
              again. I am trying to get to everyone. :0)
              You are all friends and I can't thank you enough for your support!!!!

              Please email me with any questions!
              Thanks again,
              Anthony
              http://www.zscalemonster.com/

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Dr John Lundy" <zeetrains@...> wrote:

              > I received an email from Anthony the other day regarding a recent
              > order. I wish him the best and hope he feels better soon.
              >
              > John

            • David George
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 11, 2008
                Bless you , Anthony.
                Keep up the struggle !

                Cordially,
                Mister Dave

                Thank you all so much for your emails and notes about recovering.
                If you are curios about what I am battling, you can read some info on
                the following "About Us" page:
                <http://www.zscalemonster.com/about_zsm.htm>

                I am up and moving but pretty slowly lately. I have not been over here
                to the Yahoo Z Group for quite some time and am glad to see the
                positive comments here too. All orders are being processed but I am
                just not shipping them within 12 hours as I normally do. It is taking
                me more like 2-3 days lately but it is no skin off my back. Keep your
                orders coming because without them I would go nuts. I need my work for
                my therapy, it takes my mind off the pain and I am sure you can
                understand! Don't hesitate to send your orders, I am here to serve you
                and I will always do so with a big smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                If I missed your email from the last few weeks, by all means send it
                again. I am trying to get to everyone. :0)
                You are all friends and I can't thank you enough for your support!!!!

                Please email me with any questions!
                Thanks again,
                Anthony
                http://www.zscalemonster.com/

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Dr John Lundy" <zeetrains@...> wrote:

                > I received an email from Anthony the other day regarding a recent
                > order. I wish him the best and hope he feels better soon.
                >
                > John

              • Larry Card
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 12, 2008
                  Here's my 2 cents in wishing you many more good days than bad.
                  V/R
                  Larry P. Card
                  Franklinton NC