Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Casey Jones Loco Repair and stiska email address

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Don, I totally agree with your recomendation of Glenn and Sandy Stiska. They are among the finest people I know and the very best at repairing Z! But, but they now use the following email address;

      stiska@...

      Mort, I am sure that they can help you by either fixing your Casey Jones motor (if possible)...or replacing it with a new one. Everything I have ever sent them, comes back better than new.

      Thanks. _Scott-