Re: Marklin Casey Jones Loco Repair

  • Mort Denison
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Thanks for the info! I found their email address and have emailed them
      about my catastrophe. The sad part is that the loco has never turned a
      wheel. It was new out of the box.
    • MASALOWE@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        Don, I totally agree with your recomendation of Glenn and Sandy Stiska. They are among the finest people I know and the very best at repairing Z! But, but they now use the following email address;

        stiska@...

        Mort, I am sure that they can help you by either fixing your Casey Jones motor (if possible)...or replacing it with a new one. Everything I have ever sent them, comes back better than new.

        Thanks. _Scott-