Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Casey Jones Loco Repair

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
      Nobody likes to hear about a cooked engine. I do engine repairs, but since
      you are on the East Coast, you'll best be served by; Glenn & Sandy Stiska

      Loco Service Märklin, Micro-Trains, AZL.
      Glenn & Sandy Stiska
      1045 Porter Dr.,
      Largo, FL . 33771
      727-535-3819
      _email link_ (mailto:stiska@...)

      They are two of the best people in Z-Scale..........honest and fair, great
      to talk to them. You'll be in good hands.

      OOO///////////// OOOOO///////////////////// DON

      (San Diego, CA)

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • Mort Denison
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        Thanks for the info! I found their email address and have emailed them
        about my catastrophe. The sad part is that the loco has never turned a
        wheel. It was new out of the box.
      • MASALOWE@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
          Don, I totally agree with your recomendation of Glenn and Sandy Stiska. They are among the finest people I know and the very best at repairing Z! But, but they now use the following email address;

          stiska@...

          Mort, I am sure that they can help you by either fixing your Casey Jones motor (if possible)...or replacing it with a new one. Everything I have ever sent them, comes back better than new.

          Thanks. _Scott-