Re: [Z_Scale] my Son Kevin

  • Karin E. Snyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Jurg,

      Your family has been in our prayers, indeed, and will continue to be. I
      have been very quietly waiting to see you come back on the forums so that we
      could know how you are doing. So, welcome back Jurg, and...
      Happy Birthday, Kevin. You will always be loved by your family and friends!

      Respectfully, and always your friends Jurg,
      Loren and Karin Snyder

    • Jürg Rüedi
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2008
        Dear Friends

        Yesterday we finished the first 30 days of grieving with a worship in
        our church. We want to thank everybody for their help and their
        prayers. Many things has changed in our live and I still diden't
        found the time for my hobby but I can quarantee that Rosetown will be
        back soon.

        Sincerley
        Jürg

        http://www.rosetown.ch

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friends
        >
        > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us,
        but
        > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
        > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
        > your prayers.
        >

        > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
        > of many it's just one.
        > One leaf alone you hardly see,
        > for one but counts as none.
        > But this simple leaf alone
        > was a great part of our lives.
        > Therefore will this leaf alone
        > be missed a thousand times.
        >
        > Sincerley
        > Jürg and Family
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch

      • John & Sue Bartolotto
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2008
          Jürg,

          We are all glad that you are back.

          Yours,

          John Bartolotto

          _____

          http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com, Jürg
          Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

          > Dear Friends
          >
          > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us,
          but
          > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
          > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
          > your prayers.
          >

          > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
          > of many it's just one.
          > One leaf alone you hardly see,
          > for one but counts as none.
          > But this simple leaf alone
          > was a great part of our lives.
          > Therefore will this leaf alone
          > be missed a thousand times.
          >
          > Sincerley
          > Jürg and Family
          >
          > http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

        • Jeff BAZ-man
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 23, 2008
            Jürg,

            Good to hear from you. I waved as I passed by with Daniel in the
            freght cab on the way to Frutigen Sunday. Great day.

            See you in the future.

            Jeff
            SF Bay Area Z