Re: my Son Kevin

  • ronaldjhurley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Jurg,
      I am so sorry. Your generosity with sharing our hobby belies your nature, I think, and now
      such pain. Remember him well and honor him with a smile as you remember
      ron

      > Dear Friends
      >
      > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us, but
      > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
      > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
      > your prayers.
      >

      > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
      > of many it's just one.
      > One leaf alone you hardly see,
      > for one but counts as none.
      > But this simple leaf alone
      > was a great part of our lives.
      > Therefore will this leaf alone
      > be missed a thousand times.
      >
      > Sincerley
      > Jürg and Family
      >
      > http://www.rosetown.ch

    • Karin E. Snyder
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
        Jurg,

        Your family has been in our prayers, indeed, and will continue to be. I
        have been very quietly waiting to see you come back on the forums so that we
        could know how you are doing. So, welcome back Jurg, and...
        Happy Birthday, Kevin. You will always be loved by your family and friends!

        Respectfully, and always your friends Jurg,
        Loren and Karin Snyder

      • Jürg Rüedi
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2008
          Dear Friends

          Yesterday we finished the first 30 days of grieving with a worship in
          our church. We want to thank everybody for their help and their
          prayers. Many things has changed in our live and I still diden't
          found the time for my hobby but I can quarantee that Rosetown will be
          back soon.

          Sincerley
          Jürg

          http://www.rosetown.ch

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

          > Dear Friends
          >
          > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us,
          but
          > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
          > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
          > your prayers.
          >

          > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
          > of many it's just one.
          > One leaf alone you hardly see,
          > for one but counts as none.
          > But this simple leaf alone
          > was a great part of our lives.
          > Therefore will this leaf alone
          > be missed a thousand times.
          >
          > Sincerley
          > Jürg and Family
          >
          > http://www.rosetown.ch

        • John & Sue Bartolotto
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2008
            Jürg,

            We are all glad that you are back.

            Yours,

            John Bartolotto

            _____

            http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com, Jürg
            Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

            > Dear Friends
            >
            > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us,
            but
            > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
            > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
            > your prayers.
            >

            > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
            > of many it's just one.
            > One leaf alone you hardly see,
            > for one but counts as none.
            > But this simple leaf alone
            > was a great part of our lives.
            > Therefore will this leaf alone
            > be missed a thousand times.
            >
            > Sincerley
            > Jürg and Family
            >
            > http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

          • Jeff BAZ-man
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 23, 2008
              Jürg,

              Good to hear from you. I waved as I passed by with Daniel in the
              freght cab on the way to Frutigen Sunday. Great day.

              See you in the future.

              Jeff
              SF Bay Area Z