Re: Best DCC for Z scale?

  • Cliff Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1 7:18 AM
      Hi
      I use a Digitrax Zephyr along with a DT400 Thottle wich allows Direct
      control over 3 locos. This setup has a separate control knobs or lever
      for ptecisely controlling Speed& direction of each of three locos
      without juggling codes or numbers. Even so you will be kept on you toes
      keeping track of 3 locos. You can even controlmore than 3 locos but
      then you will have to do some # changing.